a new year and new hope? heheh.. still dark, grey and depressing to be in Notodden, but it is only a couple of days and I am going to Geilo!! weee!! can't wait to come back to snow, the mountain village and Halvor!! life is in general good, and I am still on a glutenfree diet, and I am NOT looking forward to eating myself sick again before taking tests, biopsi and uugh.. aww!
Christmas was nice, relaxed, exercised, was with family, Halvor and friends! partied twice and celebrated my birthday. got some really neat presents and i was great being home, even though there were no snow before january 1st.. and when I left they made a cc-skiing track up in the mountain passing the cabin... aaargh.. I was sad to leave! Notodden isn't nice!
coming weekend there is world cup skiflying in Vikersund! hopefully I'll be there at least one day!! can't wait!! The norwegian jumper Anders Jacobsen won the german-austrian four-hill title in skijumping (Oberstdorf, Innsbruck, Garmich-Partenkirchen and Bischofshofen) so I think he might have a good chance coming weekend, AND norway will be able to have 8 jumpers there!! weeee!!
still no pics.. :( my camera is broken
resolutions for the new year pretty much the same as last year:
*take care of the people I love
*stop biting nails
*keep on exercising
*keep on making art
*keeep on smiling
*travel
*study well and find a job
1 comment:
Don't bite those nails!!
Post a Comment