Friday, February 02, 2007

February!

a month has passed rather quickly of the new year.. and I am still trying to get used to writing 2007! I am out in a highschool teaching for 3 weeks now, and I enjoy that, but I am not sure if teacher is the right profession for me, at least not for the rest of my life, but maybe for some years.

of my newyears resolutions I have so far managed to:
* almost stopped biting nails, only do it when I am bored or nervous (i.e. when my boyfriends is driving faster than I enjoy on icy winter roads)
*I have exercised pretty much (27,5 hour in january.. but will still try to increase the amount)
*I have studied well and done great in teaching, so far.. a 5day final exam in week 9!
*still not got a job, but I will register as a stand-in teacher in kindergarden/preschool, elementary- and middleschool. it is in the summer/fall I really need a job!
*have been better at sending messages and calling friends, and will visit some when I am home.. other than that it is hard to keep up the contact when everyone is so far away
*I have started to draw more again, and are trying to figure out what to do for my bachelor project in art
*have started to plan some trips.. but I am not sure if I will be able to do them all.. (hoping to go to ireland, scotland, the US (and A.. haha Borat), Russia and Germany!!) and I will also hike and run in the mountain, both in the winter, summer and fall = really good exercise and a wonderful experience!
*and I hope I am smiling most of the time.. even if I get very tierd and upset when I have so long days at school.

so just keep up the good work and this will be a great year!! :)

I miss all my friends insanely much! hope life is treating you all well!

No comments: