Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Light in the darkness!

Advent, finally! drinking hot cocoa and burning candles! it is snow in Geilo so it doesn't get too dark there, but Notodden is depressingly dark, rainy and aggh.. only two nights left here before christmas, because I will finish my paintings in Geilo before I go home the 13th!!! can't wait!!
my dad will be celebrating his birthday the 15th and 16th, then marthe Ingeborg is coming down (weeeeeee!!), Kjersti is having a concert in the Church december 20th with some grieg, bach.. I am really looking forward to it!! traveling down to Geilo at 5am the 21th for juleborg (literally translated Christmas table..) lots of christmasfood and a good party with the people who is working at NTG. then going back up with halvor to Snåsa the 22nd!! (about 10hours of traveling one way!) I will be with my love, friends and family all christmas and over new years!!

btw, got the first results back from the doctor... so I am on a glutenfree diet now, and I have no stomachache now!!! it is WONDERFUL!!!!!

a week left and it is christmas break!! Life is great right now!!

1 comment:

doppdopp said...

heia pia.. :) så fint å se at du har det så bra !æ glede mæ te å treff dæ... å ikke bare i en time som det har vært de siste gangan:) i love you!