Friday, November 17, 2006

November

right now it is snow outside, blue sky and morninglight. Another period done at school, that means only one left, and less than a month left until christmas break!! last period was video/film, so we have watches movies, went to the cinema, walked around with minidv's and had alot of fun! but I am looking forward to going back to do some "regular art" hoping to paint or do printmaking the last 4 weeks!

Marthe is moving down to Trondheim, which means I get to see her more. I am moving to Geilo, and I am very happy and excited about that!

Later today I am going cc skiing, I can't wait, but have to study some first. (procrastinating?)
taking a trip to Oslo tonight or tomorrow to visit Halvors brother, and I will of course meet Ingeborg too!! weeeee!!

life is good, even if it's November!

(pics coming later)

No comments: