november, the dark and grey month, the leaves are off and it is freezing some days, and other days are surprisingly warm. The worst thing is the darkness, that just get worse and worse every day, bringing depression over so many. people get angry and sad easier, it is sometimes tough to be around people, and it is lonely to be alone to much too.
I am happy to go home for some days now, really need to see my friends back home again, it has been hard to find new friends here. and I am even more happy that I am moving OUT OF NOTODDEN in the beginning of december!!! weee! I really don't like this place where everyday is a nightmare... GEILO here I come!
We are halfway through the third period here, the film/video period. we are watching movies and films every day, and are trying to create some short ones:) after this it is just one period left before a practical period and the "bachelor period" where we have 10 weeks to do a final prosject (somewhat similar to senior studies)
I am happy when Advent starts, a period there are even darker outside, but still filled with hope before christmas. I love to burn adventcandles and eat oranges:)
hope all of you of my friends out there are just fine, I miss you tons, and that is not easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment