I wish I had the same excitement for studying as I have now, and that I had a year in front of me at St.Olaf or another school.. whatever country!!
on Monday classes will start, I am not sure about the last class I will be taking yet.. greek, latin, spanish or practical research in psychology (assist those who are doing research)
I am looking forward to finally getting started..
Even if I still have the feeling that I want to leave, go away, find a new place.. get to know new people.
But I know, the past will never stop hunting me.
Even is he said he would finally stop bothering me, stop sending messages and calling, he still did to much that destroyed me.
I need to do more art, exercise more.. get this damn pain out.
1 comment:
Hi i´m Chris. Great page. Greatings from Germany Bottrop !!!
Post a Comment