I want to study:
Art (academy dreams..)
Psychology (which I am currently starting..)
profession in Psychology (HOPING to get in after this year)
Education
Special Education
Spanish
Italian
German
Greek
Latin
Music
and maybe history and art history
Books I want (I hate paperback books..)
Lord of the Rings, in english;)
Abnormal psychology - Nolen-Hoeksema
Cognitive Neuroscience
Kognitiv Psykologi - Helstrup and Kaufman (2000)
books about Asperger syndrome and autism
Pedagogisk psykologi - Woolfolk
"prøver å forstå litt istedet for å være sinna" - Firing
Art History - Stokstad
Buddhismen - Jacobson
Latinsk Grammatikk - kraggerud, tosterud
innføringskurs i Latin
An Introduction to the history of psychology - Hergenhahn (2001)
more cookbooks...
Torbjørn Egeners books for children
Astrid lindgrens books about Pippi and Emil
more art books
The second book of soprano solos
Hinduism
Italian text and work book and dictionary
German text and work book and dictionary
aaaaaand the posters of the skeletal system and muscular system
I've become such a nerd... uuuuh
coming up this weekend; CONCERT WITH NIGHTWISH!! once.. I had a dream..!! I am gooooing
No comments:
Post a Comment