Saturday, August 20, 2005

Soft, sweet, let us sweeten up, soon

Last weekend I went to Oslo (or Nannestad first, to visit my uncle, aunt and 3 cousines: Ane, Elise and Ingrid (see picture under) we went on a boat trip at Hurdalsjøen on saturday
My cousine Silje Marie and her boyfriend (both from Stavanger) came to eat dinner with us on sunday. On monday I took the bus to Oslo to meet Ann, a sweet girl that was in my class (highschool) I was at her place until tuesday, then I went to see my outher cousine Heidi, before I went to the airport to go home again..


Wednesday I moved to Trondheim, and here is some pics from where I will live;
I like my room.. not so huuuuuge, but pretty nice, and a sweet and comfy bed;) wehee!! when internet is worked out, it is perfect!

The Kitchen is kind of small.. very small.. and it is kind of in the hallway too.. and it was REALLY messy.. but after 6 hours of washing and cleaning, I could eat there..

Hallway.... the doors on the left is for the other two girls that live there, and to the right the shower is, and the one ahead is for the other hall, and door to the restroom this is the bathroom with a shower, sink and dryer.. REALLY SMALL..

the hallway you come to when you walk in.. clothes and stuff.. door to the left lead to the restroom

.. which is even smaller than the bathroom.. and contain a toilet, washingmashine and a sink..

yes it is tiny, but I like my room, it is cheap, and close to school!! (takes 15 minutes to bike there!! maybe I will be able to walk during the winter if I can find a road that goes straight there:) weheee.. and I can fit a mattress on the floor if you are ever coming to visit :D

No comments: