and I can't really find an answer, yet.
Friends are someone close to you, someone you (usually) trust, someone that you enjoy life with, through common interests. that accept me for who I am, and that I accept for who they are. but it is not really a defenition of what a friend really is.
I have friends that live far away, that I don't know much about, but that are people I still indeed call freinds. people I miss, people I maybe only talk to on messenger, that I only see a very few times a year.. or haven't seen for years.
I know what I consider best friends as, that are those I trust, can talk to about everything and that I feel close to even when they are far away. even if there has been months since last time I saw them it does not feel strange.
no conclusion on that one.
so who are friends? that is a even harder one, of course I know who are the most important people in my life other than family, they are my best friends, but what separate a best friend from a friend and friends from people I just know? there is not really a sharp line that makes groups, even if I know who I appreciate more than others. but they might not think I am as good friend as I think they are. and I also think it depends who we want to know and not, who we feel comfortable around makes a huge difference.

do I know my friends? who do I know?
I would say noone really!
I know how some of them will react if I say certain things or do certain things, I don't and can't know everything about them, about their life, thoughts, feelings or dreams.
And I can for sure say, that noone knows me either, least of all my family, siblings, my parents not even my best friends. Even if they know everything about me and my behaviour, they can never know everything I feel and think, every little thing I have done in life, not all my dreams, past dreams... and I realize noone can.
not everything is possible to share... even if I want to.
some questions might not have an answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment