Sunday, January 15, 2006

A week pretty much without sleep

A week has passed since I left the US, a very hard week, withouth much sleep or laugh.
I miss Minnesota so much, St.Olaf, my friends, Jacob...
Have seen alot of friends since I got back, that has been really nice! kept myself busy. Started to study again too, Tuesday was first day of class. Saw Hildegunn, Jane, Linda, and Torbjørn. Sigrid had lunch with us too. I saw Eva-Kristin and Thale tuesday night.

Thale and Eva-Kristin


School again on wednesday, decided to take didactics in addition to the psych classes.. will be a BUSY semester.. but fun as well!
then I saw Maria and Martin and played TP with them, and gave back the suitcase to my brother..
On Friday I baked, again, and Ina came!! we went to a party friday night, shopping and more baking and cooking on saturday. today I read until Ina woke up which was 6 hours after I woke up;) Ina left at 3pm, then I went to the library and got some books I need, after that I walked to Lerkendal and saw Helena and Jostein, and watched the last part of WM skiflying from Kulm, Austria! Norway won gold in individual and team! juuuhuuu!! Indeed a very good weekend!


Me and Ina :)

No comments: