Thursday, September 13, 2007

Never to late for a little update

Really not much going on, but since last time I posted something, I guess it something:)
So this spring I finished the bachelor in art, and I tried to find something to do this fall. After working at the churchyard for the firft summer I can't say that I am going to miss mowing;p But I got some money earned, and I got the vaccation I've longed for since 2005! A roadtrip to Germany! on the way we got to see Metallica have a concert in Oslo, visit some friends in Malmö/Trelleborg, see alot of autobahn before we got down to the south of Germany! visited wonderful tilorer-villages and ski/skijumping facsillities in Ruhpolding, Innsbruck(Austria), Garmish-Partenkirchen, before we went to visit Hanna in Rosshaupten (close to Füssen). While we where there we went to Neuschwannstein Schloss, Oberstdorf, went sunbading/swimming and just relaxing! wonderful! on the way up we drove to Essen to stay with Anja and Markus for a couple of days! This vaccation was the best trip for a very very long time!

when we got back we were home relaxing, fishing, up in the mountains+++ and when I had my last week at the churchyard they called to offer me a job in Geilo! actually two places called, but I said yes to the first call I got. so I am working in a kindergarden/preeschool with kids from 10 months to 5 years. I am mostly on the one called "West" with kids aged from 2,5years to 5years. I like the job, and the kids are really inspiring and curious beings, but I don't think this is the job for the rest of my life!!

so the big question is: what am I going to become, what should I study, and what do I do after christmas?

For so long I am enjoying working and studying, and living with my wonderful boyfriend! I am waiting for the winter and snow.. It'll probably still be a month before the snow falls! other than that I am longing home.... even though I am off every weekend, there is no time to drive the 10hours to get home in two days:(

coming this weekend! Summer National Competition (NM) in Biathalon in Geilo.. Yai!

2 comments:

Karen said...

So maybe you'll have to come and be my au pair for a while????? :-)

UroGuro said...

det hadde vært noe det:)