june 8th I have an interview at the National Academy of the Arts in Bergen for printmaking! weee! I can't believe I actually got an interview, that is freaking awesome!
then it is SNÅSADAGA june 9th-11th!! weeee!! start to work at the churchyard june 12th, done july 7th, then I will work at Hovteigen for 3 weeks with mentally handicapped people, that will be a intresting and challanging job! and I will work at Pakkhuset some too! so not much vaccation this summer! hoping to get time to take a trip to germany so I can see Hanna and Anja.. damn, I miss them so much! I miss all of my friends! and I miss summer, swimming in the river, but heeeey.. another month and it will be perfect:D life is pretty much on railroads (when thinking of education and work) the rest isn't too much to boast about... Maia went home yesterday.. very sad, especially since I am moving out soon.. but I can't wait to move home again! I freaking hate the city! but I'll miss Maia and Marthe alot!
Marthe and I on May 17th (sorry, out national costumes were left at home.. )
No comments:
Post a Comment