Friday, September 23, 2005

schoolstuff

classes I want to take.. I am less and less motivated to take profession.. it would be alot of fun and very interesting, but there is so much other stuff I want to take as well!! I want to take more art.. but now I am thinking mostly for my bachelor.. not sure if I will have two in depth or if I will just take those classes I would like.. not sure if I get the year at st.olaf into my bachelor yet.. if it does I will be done spring 2007, (60sp after spring 2006) if not, I will be done spring 2008 (120sp after spring 2006)

(norway has 30 sp every semester.. 7,5 is regualr classes.. pretty much as 1 crd at St.Olaf)

fall 2005: (current classes)
psy 1000 -history of psychology 7,5sp
psy 1001 - methods of psychology 7,5sp
psy 1002 - cognitive psychology 7,5 sp
psy 1007 - practial research 7,5sp (wish i was not taking this class.. but it is to late now!)

spring 2006
psy 1003 - Biological psychology 7,5 sp
psy 1004 - social psychology 7,5 sp
psy 1005 - developement psychology 7,5 sp
psy 1006 - personality psychology 7,5 sp

then.. but not sure if all of it (* these for sure).. and which semester;
psy 2000 - research course 15sp *
psy 2001 - indepth bachelor class 15sp *
lat 1101 - introduction to latin 15sp *
ped 1000 - education and the modern childhood 7,5 sp
ped 1002 - educational psychology and developmentpsychology 15sp
ped 1001 - educational philosophy and idea history 15sp
or ped 1091 - independent study of ped 1001
or ped 1092 - is of ped 1002
ped 1003 - didactics
ped 1004 - Educational sosiologi and educationhistory

and probably 15sp more in education (ped)

latin 1102 latin textcourse (if I like latin.. ;)
spa 1001 - Spanish 1
or tysk 0501 - german 1
later on I might take some more in depth with language

I will for sure keep on taking a class or two every year when I am done studying.. LOVE norway because the school is pretty much free (40-80$ for each semester!, basically payment for paper.. ;) weeeeeeee

No comments: